February 2014

Leaf curl healers: Thuja and Natrum sulphuricum

by S.L.

The peach tree had been planted on a southern slope in March 2010 in the garden and delighted us at the first harvest with ten juicy peaches. In 2011, shortly after the leaves came out, they already showed the typical red-brownish wrinkled of the curl leaf illness; about two-thirds of all the leaves were infested. Once these have been removed, there was no new growth and that year, we had no harvest at all. In spring 2012, the curl lead had spread to almost all of the trees. I decided to try a homeopathic treatment. Christiane Maute proposes in her book two remedies for this problem: Natrum sulphuricum and Thuja. Since we live in a very sunny area with not too long rainy periods, the choice fell on Natrum sulphuricum C30, which was administered in the irrigation water. Again, we removed all infested leaves and treated the trees again two weeks later with Natrum sulphuricum C30. Two weeks later, there was a new growth of healthy leaves and this year, we could again harvest juicy peaches.


I watered a peach tree badly affected by curly leaf disease for 4/5 weeks with Thuja 6D. About every three to four days, I made a solution of one capful (approximately 1 ml) diluted in 1 litre of water, and applied it directly and carefully around the trunk of the tree. I also gradually removed the affected leaves.
Since about one week, all new, fresh leaves are healthy and the peach is now growing normally again. The tree looks good and appears to have recovered well.
Sachsenheim, Germany, 2013

Photos: Author

Categories: Cases
Keywords: Leaf curl, peach tree
Remedies: Natrum sulphuricum, Thuja


Write a comment

  • Required fields are marked with *.

Posts: 10
How much quantity to spray
Reply #4 on : Wed March 02, 2016, 15:12:04
What is quantity to spray

Natrum sulphuricum C30,Thuja 6D
Posts: 10
Leaf curl- Bittergourd
Reply #3 on : Wed March 02, 2016, 15:05:27
Can we use the same remedy for Bittergourd
pratap kumar behera
Posts: 10
Re:Any books for combined resources on plant treatment using homeopathy
Reply #2 on : Sat August 23, 2014, 08:08:03
dear sir /madam,
while going through the articles i m really attracted towards the scope of application of homoeo-drugs in plant protection in agriculture.
please inform the source.
waiting eagerly for your reply.

You can find info on this site: http://www.narayana-verlag.com/homeoplant/homeoplant_home_en.php
Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 10:55:01 by *  
Posts: 10
Any books for combined resources on plant treatment using homeopathy
Reply #1 on : Sun February 02, 2014, 04:23:06

Thank you for sharing your experience treating infected fruit trees with homeopathy.

We have been using homeopathy at home for more than three decades.

I would like to find out if there is one single or a couple of web sites or books that are dedicated to using homeopathy for plants and agriculture.