Sulphate or Sulphide in 'a partner or not?' etc.
A patient, convinced not to meet a partner and therefore accepted her fate to stay alone.
Alone concerning relations I concluded to be Natrium, partnership should be sulfuricum, that is Natrium sulphate, Na2SO4.
But then the question: why oxygenium?
The central delusion doesn't hint at abuse or another oxygenium theme. In addition, there is a compound of natrium and sulphur without oxygenium; natrium sulphide, Na2S.
Parallel to this; symbiosis / clinging to a partner. Why acidum sulfuricum, H2SO4 – unless there is any abuse, why not hydrogen sulphi, H2S?
Only to be mentioned marginally, that even there are sulphites, which derive from H2SO3.
Grudge against her partner, whom she couldn't leave instead, (NH4)HS. If she would have left and maintained her grudge, perhaps (NH4)2S.
The same idea, applied to Carbonicum.
Why carbonate, if the case deals with a father without abuse being of any relevance? The possible alternatives; Carbides, (theoretically) derived from C2H2. Not Na2CO3 (leaving out here the discussion of NaHCO3), but Na2C2. Or a bashful non-person as father might require Beryllium carbide, BeC2.
More complicated than in Sulphur the possibilities, treating symbiosis with the father (by now a very helpful link to the systemic diagnosis entanglement with the father); CH4, C2H6, C2H4, C2H2.
More for practical reasons I don't take into consideration the the huge number of organic compounds all consisting only of Carbon and Hydrogen.
There are three alternatives. Nitride Na3N, amide NaH2N, both derived from NH3 and azines NaN3, from HN3.
In principle in three forms: Na3P, Na2HPO4, NaH2PO4. In very obstinate cases one may test out other forms of phosphoric acid or their salts. And the form without Oxygenium: PH3 (symbiosis / entanglement to sibling), or as a compound Na3P.
The other way around the situation with Muriaticum: why always "only" Cl ? If there's an abusing / abused mother, four forms offer; (M as a monovalent metal ion – replaceable by Hydrogen to receive the acid) Hypochlorites MClO, Chlorites MClO2, Chlorates MClO3, Perchlorates MClO4.
The same way brom:
I'm not sure yet which forms exist (but that leads to another interesting question, see "slip-of-paper-potentization" in a former edition of Interhomeopathy.)
Sulfuricum, Carbonicum, Nitricum all belong to ionic bonds, Sulphi, Carbides and Nitrides are at least on the verge to covalent, non-ionic bonds and indeed, this is a further step to discover the whole anorganic chemistry to get ideas of homeopathic correlations to the central subjects /delusions of our patients. As there are:
potassium nitrate photomicrograph
- Being sympathetic constitutes her self-value, or suffering from her sympathy for her father (systemic diagnosis: "I will bear it instead of you, dear father"), compounds of Boron and Carbon. As far as I know possible as CB , CB4 , CB6, C2B2 (the latter showing good results in two cases).
- One boy suffering in sympathy with his grandmother. Books tell BCl3 to be the chloride of Boron, however without knowing whether that form exists I prescribed B2Cl6, as the kinesiologic result of BCl3 was poor and that of the former constant.
- Too sympathetic to allow herself to enjoy: BN
- Too sympathetic to siblings: I didn't find a formula of such compounds, therefore I tested the various possibilities referring to the various valences of the elements: PB, P3B5, P4B3, P4B5, P5B3.
- Not to forget the compounds of Boron and metals: either Boride, M3B, or the salts of the various Boric acids; H3BO3, HBO3, H2B4O7 (Borax is Na2B4O7).
- Being mother constitutes my self-value, or my mother hasn't acknowledged my self-value yet at all; Carbon and Chlor. CCl4, C2Cl4, C2Cl6, C6Cl6. If combined with abuse: possibly COCl2. Or with longing for symbiosis; CH3Cl, CH2Cl2 or CHCl3.
- Father suffering from the lack of communication to his daughter; Carbon and Phosphorous. Again I constructed possible compounds referring to the valences of the elements; P2C3, P2C5, P2C6, P4C3, P4C5. P4C3 tested best and helped.
- My father is an empty person, fixed on luxury etc.; teflon (C2F4)n.
- The former partner tries to get her money by all means of foul tricks (and interestingly, kinesiology suggests that she herself in her past life behaved very cruel in a partnership); SO3 (SO2 would have been an alternative).
- My lover was the first man to appreciate me and I can't accept that he wants to leave me. The possible compounds of Carbon and Sulfur; CS, CS2, C3S2, didn't respond kinesiologically, but H2CS3 did with good results.
sulphi eruption / Namibia coast
And so on...
Some questions arise:
How to get an idea of which compounds of two elements exist? I search in two encyclopedias, Meyers Lexikon (12 volumes) and Collier's encyclopedia.
How to decide between the many alternatives? Well, that has ever been both difficult and by chance in homeopathy. Still more thankful than I have already been, I use now the help of kinesiology.
How to get those new remedies in potency? See my former article "Slip-of-paper-potentization"in the June-edition.
Keywords: carbide, carbonate, nitrates, nitrides, non-ionic compounds, oxygenium in compounds, phosphates phosphides, sulfides, sulfates. Keywords : carbide, carbonate, nitrates, nitrides, non-ionic compounds, oxygenium in compounds, phosphates phosphides, sulfides, sulfates. Keywords : carbide, carbonate, nitrates, nitrides, non-ionic compounds, oxygenium in compounds, phosphates phosphides, sulfides, sulfates. carbide, carbonate, nitrates, nitrides, non-ionic compounds, oxygenium in compounds, phosphates phosphides, sulfides, sulfates.